Speech and Language Therapy
Speech therapy at Wee Speech involves an individualized program tailored to meet your child’s needs. The treatment is designed after completion of a comprehensive evaluation. The test results and observations made during the assessment along with consultation with the family, provide the clinician with the necessary information to develop your child’s program.
Available services and programs include:
- Apraxia Treatment
- Articulation Therapy
- Auditory Processing Therapy
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication Therapy
- Feeding Therapy
- Language therapy
- LAMP-Language Acquisition through Motor Planning
- Oral Motor treatment for improvement of articulation and or feeding.
- Phonological Treatment
- SOS Feeding Therapy
- SPELL-Links to Reading and Writing TM
- Stuttering Therapy
- Voice Therapy